Redeeming Your Gift of Service
Congratulations on receiving your e-card gift. This gift isn’t complete until you redeem your service. Consider the following before contacting the sender:
- The sender of this unique gift is likely a highly sensitive person who gains a sense of satisfaction in making oneself available to meet the simple needs of others.
- Don’t be shy in redeeming this gift. The sender obviously feels a comfortable connection with you, otherwise you would have received something much less personable.
- Have a few date options for the sender to choose from (especially if the service requires more than a few hours time commitment).
- The sender has included their preferred methods for contact. Reach out to them and finalize your date(s) to receive a gift of their time.
- If you have a positive experience with this gift, than it only reasons that others will too. Consider giving the gift of service instead of consumer goods to those who don’t need more “stuff”.
All of us at Gift of Service Greetings wish you all the best, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.